Nutrilon Lactose Free 400 Grams
Nutrilon Lactose Free is a dietary food for special medical purposes, suitable for babies from birth, if not breastfed or in combination with breastfeeding.
- Contains milk, soy and fish.
- Suitable as a sole source of nutrition up to 6 months.
- Suitable after 6 months as part of a healthy, varied diet.
Food for specific medical purposes for nutritional management in infants with lactose intolerance from birth.
Contains / Benefit:
- Essential fatty acids (LA & ALA)
- AA and DHA to support the development of visual and cognitive functions.
- Reduces all discomfort due to lactose intolerance and lactase deficiency, such as diarrhea.
- Store Name: Mi-Pharmacy
- Vendor: Mi Pharmacy
- Address: Willemstad
- No ratings found yet!