Makita PH04R1 12V Max CXT Drill Kit
- Variable 2-speed design (0-450 & 0-1,700 RPM) covers a wide range of drilling and driving applications
- New Makita-built motor delivers 250 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 7-7/8″ long
- Weighs only 2.5 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- 12V slide battery design enables the tool to stand on its own for user convenience
Availability: 2 in stockReport Abuse
The Makita 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 3/8″ Hammer Driver-Drill delivers power and speed in an ultra-compact size for drilling, driving and fastening applications. The kit includes two 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries for improved balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience the batteries include an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator. The PH04R1 weighs only 2.5 lbs. (with 12V max CXT 2.0Ah battery) and delivers 250 in.lbs. of Max Torque, with 25,500 Blows Per Minute (BPM) for drilling applications in masonry materials. It’s an ideal solution for users seeking a more compact hammer driver-drill with less weight or for applications in tight spaces. For longer run time, all 12V max CXT cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (BL1041B). 12V max CXT lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating. It’s part of the expanding 12V max CXT series, combining performance with superior ergonomics in a compact size.
|Dimensions||19.8 × 30.5 × 36.8 cm|
- Store Name: Mi-Store
- Vendor: Mi-Store
- Address: Willemstad
- No ratings found yet!